[sumo] Birthday

Jeffrey Anderson jeffand at regent.edu
Fri May 19 10:54:39 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

My wife Gaijingal (OK, it is really Bev) turns the big 7-0  today. I know many of you met her in Vegas at the huge dinner I arranged for those on this list at the sumo exhibition there several years ago. Since it is such a milestone birthday for her today, I was just wondering if some of you could send her a happy birthday e-mail. Her email address is jbjj at cox.net<mailto:jbjj at cox.net> . If you would prefer to Facebook her, she is Beverly Anderson in Virginia Beach.

Thanks so much and back to sumo when some more news comes in.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Anderson
Gaijingai

For of all sad words of tongue or pen,
The saddest are these:
It might have been. - John Greenleaf Whittier