[sumo] What Is Driving Kisenosato to Wrestle Injured?

murrayjohnson murrayjohnson at jcom.home.ne.jp
Thu May 18 11:01:46 EDT 2017

He has only missed one day in the past and the sumo fans have embraced the promotion of a Japanese born Yokozuna so he feels not showing up goes against his ethic and fans' expectations.I believe he should have sat out and now hope he doesn't injure the arm and chest more than the current condition.MJ

Sent from my Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Jeffrey Anderson <jpaitv at gmail.com> Date: 5/18/17  11:35 PM  (GMT+09:00) To: sumo at webtrek.com Subject: [sumo] What Is Driving Kisenosato to Wrestle Injured?
I would LOVE to hear some comments from some of the sumo experts on this
list about this. Doreen? Murray? John? Katrina? Anyone else?

http://tinyurl.com/kdjp6ko

Gaijingai