[sumo] Sumo and crying Babies

Doreen Simmons simmons at fpcjpn.or.jp
Sun May 7 20:36:28 EDT 2017

It would be a good idea to mention that it's amateur sumo; no professionals
are involved (including the gyoji, of course). Personally I've always
thought that the babies who _don't _ cry should be the winners. It 's also
noticeable that a lot more effort is put into making the kids cry -- in
former times it was just two amateurs at a time swinging two babies
together.

Orion