[sumo] Sumo World

Doreen Simmons simmons at fpcjpn.or.jp
Sun Apr 30 04:40:58 EDT 2017

When Clyde took over after Andy's retirement, the business page continued
to invite people to send in subscriptions. I would be happy to hear from
anybody who received any copies by postal mail after sending in a
subscription. In reply to the present question, last time I checked there
were physical copies on sale at one stall in the Ryogoku Kokugikan during
the Tokyo bashos, and Clyde and at least one of his writers gets a press
pass.

Orion