[sumo] Chanko-Nabe

Jeffrey Anderson jeffand at regent.edu
Sat Aug 8 19:46:30 EDT 2015

It is unfortunate, Doreen and faithful readers, that overseas journalists get things so wrong in writing about our beloved sport. However, I cannot edit their work when put on this listserve. Yet we are blessed with many on this list, including Doreen herself, who can help us overcome these writer's mistakes. I always like to know the real truth.

Be blessed,
Jeff - Gaijingai