[sumo] Old Sumo World magazines

JZ8D-SMMN at asahi-net.or.jp JZ8D-SMMN at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Feb 23 03:38:20 EST 2014

Presumably Clyde Newton has the copyright. I believe he took over the ownership
and editorship from Andy Adams in the correct legal form,

Let's toss this one around a bit longer to see what ideas emerge. My collection is
something of a collector's item, since it is a full set starting from the first issue,
which came out just before I arrived in Japan and I bought it later second-hand,
right through to the 1990s, when, with four others,  I stopped writing for it in the hope of setting up a better
magazine.

Doreen