[sumo] JSA Acting To Clean Up Sumo

JZ8D-SMMN at asahi-net.or.jp JZ8D-SMMN at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Feb 15 03:57:32 EST 2014

I'd have been happy if he'd included my remark that whenever I'm in the Kokugikan it is very noticeable that most of the people shouting for the foreigners are _Japanese_.

Last Saturday, and the day before yesterday, I had a 7:00 a.m. start on sumo visits. At least the snow held off for the second, and I've been grateful to stay home all day today (Saturday).
The snow was awful overnight and all morning, but we have since been having occasional streaks of blue and white sky, or rain that at least starts melting the snow.

Another busy day tomorrow, but not, this time, on sumo.

Doreen Simmons