[sumo] Akebono's Kid

Viki Cody vikicody at me.com
Wed Feb 5 22:08:13 EST 2014

Michael, what a wonderful experience you had to be close to Don!

As for me he is also the reason I love sumo! My very first friends when I moved to Japan in 1988  were Don and Maiko-san!

So it was mandatory to gather together with all the other sumo fans and watch TV every basho at the bar on base!

I've been so lucky to be able to watch Akebono's kids grow up as well!

Caitlyn is good at basketball but even better at Hula dancing. Studying under the best for years! She's gorgeous doing Hula!

PS on a side note my sumo addiction helped me out this basho apparently! I was in the hotel in Ryogoku the entire tournament through Monday morning. I found out this morning  when the police came to my house to investigate that all the cars on my street were vandalized Sunday night or early Monday morning!
So shocked! What's happening in Japan?? :(

iPhoneから送信