[sumo] Tight Fit

Robert Brown brownro214 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 07:13:10 EDT 2014

Jak, mailing lists may be obsolete, but I find it is the best way for me to get updates on the basho.   If you are concerned that there was insufficient discussion of the ongoing basho, you should have started a new thread.  I'm sure the more knowledgable list members would have chimed in in response.  I certainly would read your comments with interest.

I personally have been having problems with some kind of blocker software keeping me from posted directly to the list.

kKodaiyama

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android