[sumo] Tight Fit

JZ8D-SMMN at asahi-net.or.jp JZ8D-SMMN at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri Aug 1 00:33:00 EDT 2014

Jakusotsu,

Everybody knows about the basho and the new Ozeki. What else is there to say?
But this random collection of so-so photos is at least something we haven't seen before.
It's quite a time since the days when Konishiki had to have a row of seats removed in order to fit in.
But in this case, has anybody observed yet that this was a cheap hire of (of all things) a propeller
plane! Hardly news -- except that I didn't know such planes were still in the air.

Doreen