[sumo] Update and correction to Ryogoku eki opening

Barbara Ann Klein baklein at attglobal.net
Wed Apr 17 19:23:48 EDT 2013

Thanks for all this information. I look forward to seeing the new and
improved station when I visit in July.

As for the newsstand and the lady working there, I always bought my morning
papers and never once had a complaint about using my Suica in payment. She
was always very pleasant to me as I was to her. Behavior can be reciprocal,
can't it?

Also, I am very happy that Mienoumi and Hasegawa still overlook the
passengers. But, how did I miss the overhead crows??????

Thanks again,

Barbara Ann