[sumo] Re: Sumo Digest, Vol 68, Issue 28

Patricia Yarrow py52 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 15:36:17 EDT 2011

Quoting: "On the positive side, I have personally heard glowing reports from people who had the times of their lives at this past tournament, obtaining close-up seating and watching their favorite rikishi in action on the dohyo more intimately than ever before.Sukubidubidu"

So, they were able to get tickets for seats in the first level? What about people stuck upstairs, and not permitted to come in downstairs to be close-up in the earlier hours of the day?
How long is this ludicrous restriction going to be enforced? It certainly makes me less than enthusiastic to buy a ticket. So depressing.