[sumo] Some statistics; some disgruntled rikishi remarks, some reprimand

Kaiopectate! <tm> cfinberg862 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 09:26:40 EDT 2011

I think you two -- Barbara & Doreen -- are agreeing.

Barbara: "it definitely had to be the scalpers not receiving their prices,
thus not selling their stashes."

Doreen: "the many empty seats upstairs in particular were not 'ticket
holders who didn't bother to show up' -- they were the tickets the scalpers
hadn't succeeded in selling."

But, I have to say that I'm still stuck on the image of Doreen sitting on a
bench outside, with a cold one. ;-)