[sumo] University problem

Robert Hovestadt sherlockiama at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 12:33:07 EST 2011

It's a really simple problem to fix honestly. If they suspect it is being
done using cell phones then put a cell phone jammer in all examination
rooms, problem solved. there really is no reason for anyone to be using
their cell phone in the exam room anyway.
I know there are places here in the U.S. that already use this technology
for security reasons.

Bob
Sherlockiama