[sumo] Is this becoming a joke or what?

Robert Hovestadt sherlockiama at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 13:39:20 EST 2011

I guess they aren't interested in what the YDC chairman had to say on the
subject. This is beginning to have the appearance that the JSA will shoot
itself in the foot because the fact-finding committee can't or won't do it's
job. If the involved parties won't cooperate maybe they should be
excommunicated now, because refusal to cooperate is nearly an admission is
akin to admitting to being involved. {at least that is the appearance and i
am not judging anyone without evidence, but we all know that is how it
appears}.

Bob
Sherlockiama