[sumo] the great mailing list...

Kaiopectate! <tm> cfinberg862 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 22:32:01 EST 2011

To follow up on the suggestion, here's some links to photos of celebrities
with sumo wrestlers, which can be put on the Sumo Mailing List home page, to
attract more search hits and help us climb up the Google search results:

1.  Who's that with Manny Yarbrough? http://urlm.in/hbiy
2.  Who's that with Manny Yarbrough? http://urlm.in/hbiz
3.  Who's that with Musashimaru? http://urlm.in/hbja
4.  Who's that with Asashoryu?  http://urlm.in/hbjc
5.  Who's that with Hakuho?  http://urlm.in/hbje
6.  Who's that with Kazuko Watanabe?   http://urlm.in/hbjf
7.  Who's that with Asashoryu? http://urlm.in/hbji
8.  Who's that with the Prime Minister?  http://urlm.in/hbjl

-- Kaiopectate! <tm>
====

1.  Miley Cyrus
2.  Diane Keaton
3.  Brad Pitt
4.  Cameron Diaz
5.  Sylvester Stallone
6.  Jesse!
7.  Will Smith & Charlize Theron
8.  Okay, this isn't a sumo photo, but I think we need Richard Gere's name
to attract old folks!