[sumo] 6 MONTHS OF INVESTIGATION

Herman Nienhuis herman at bhnienhuis.nl
Wed Feb 16 13:38:58 EST 2011

I am planning my first Japan trip in four years, going to celebrate our 25th
wedding anniversary and my Japanese parents-in-law 50th. Finally I was going
to attend a basho, the Aki-basho in Tokyo. And now it seems likely that
there won't be a tournament even then, or if there is, it is hard to predict
who will still be left to compete :-( ...

May I join the hug .... PLEASE !

Herman.