[sumo] Re: Go Kaio Go!! (UNCLASSIFIED)

Joe Petrow joepetrow at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 17:41:02 EST 2010

On 11/25/10, Jakusotsu <jakusotsu1 at yahoo.de> wrote:
>> I remember when Asashoryu was accused of yaocho that the tabloids
>> said that Kisenosato and Asasekiryu were not fixing their matches. Nobody
>> said anything against this then so, why I have to think different today
>> about this guys just because they have lost against Kaio?
>
> Hmm, yeah. I'm one hundred percent sure that Asasekiryu never conceded a
> honbasho bout against Asashoryu.

Can you be sure that Asasekiryu didn't deliberately avoid winning
matches so as to avoid a yusho playoff between them? :p

But ultimately, the only thing that really matters is that, even with
Kaio's re-(re-re-re-)surgence, it looks like under a thousand fans a
day are bothering to show up in Kyushu.

  - Joe