[sumo] Hakuho defeat

sumorina at mac.com sumorina at mac.com
Tue Nov 16 00:33:58 EST 2010

Of course everyone reads the Sumo ML to know what's going on, but the spoiler tag alerts you to something you may not want to see before watching.

A lot of people record the basho, which may be shown at a time when they are working, asleep on the other side of the world or otherwise engaged, and watch it later.

I'm sure it was just a slip on Chuck's part, but it really does spoil the enjoyment to know what happened before you are ready.