OT- Re: Tacsu [sumo] Turkish Sumo Wrestling

jdouglas at nyc.rr.com jdouglas at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jun 27 22:04:04 EDT 2010

He WAS very serious.  I was that woman and shortly after that proposal we married and he whisked me away to Turkey.  9 children later, all hairy girls who love to bowl and lip synch to Michael Jackson songs,  he still occasionally uses me for his teppo pole, and all those harite/tsupppari left me with three good teeth. I had gold racks placed on those three teeth to show my pride.  In Turkey you are expected to be your husbands teppo pole.  It is an honor and got me extra goat meat.  But he was always a good provider, and he NEVER returned from a trip without a tee shirt or flip=flops for me and the girls.

Huzayomama who claims "this is a work of fiction".  I get frisky holed up in this humidity.  At least the lies didn't  didn't involve gambling, unless you count the few times we bet on how often our 9 year old daughter Frelga needed to shave.  That wasn't for money, it was for extra turns riding the pony cart to town (as opposed to pulling it).

Somehow I think I will be defending this story of fiction = I know nothing about Turkish men, society or hirsute women. My only point of reference is Mehmet Oz, who is hairy, but depilitates and my grandaughter who is of eastern european descent and CAN braid the hair going down her back if she so desires.