[sumo] Black Ships

Lynn Matsuoka artist at traditions.jp
Fri Jun 18 09:00:05 EDT 2010

Wow, I had no idea they had put that on the program! Please come to see
Manny, Tora Zeki and me Sat or Sunday! I'll have sumo artwork, T's &
furoshiki  available, and am always happy to talk about Sumo, and what is
going on these days.

Lynn Matsuoka
The Sumo Artist & commentator

> Yep.  That's the list member to which I was referring.
>
> T'rappa

CNN reported on the artist: “Few artists so completely dominate their
field that their name becomes synonymous with the subject matter, but Lynn
Matsuoka has succeeded in capturing the essence of Sumo and has won a
loyal following along the way”

Matsuoka's artwork is in corporate and private collections around the
world, including the Morikami Museum collection in The USA and Sumo Museum
in Tokyo.

Web  sites :
http:// www.traditions.jp & www.hamptonsartist.com
Tel USA 808-479-5966   / NY studio 631-537-5237