[sumo] Kise/Kitanoumi merger

Barbara Ann Klein baklein at attglobal.net
Fri Jun 4 07:40:40 EDT 2010

Just as I suspected, there seems to be a little chaos resulting from the
merger of the two heya. Moti writes in his e news summary:

"Kise beya has wrapped up its move to Kitanoumi beya, and there are
currently 46 rikishi in the stable, making it somewhat unstable. Keiko
started today, no moshi-ai  yet, a lot of confusion-many rikishi trying to
train, keikoba not large enough, spilling into the corridor. Food shortage,
big line for the toilet. "I'm happy that we have this at least", said Kise
Oyakata. "Not enough rice, not enough chanko," said 39 years old veteran
Hokutoryuu.

Pics:
Nice rice: http://www.sanspo.com/sports/images/100604/spf1006040506000-p1
jpg
Sea of men: http://www.sanspo.com/sports/images/100604/spf1006040506000-p2
jpg

Some changes in the way the "special" tickets will be sold after the
gangsters story. Only by name, non- transferrable, and will be delivered by
mail to the recipients, and not be picked up at the venue."

A video of the Kitanoumi mass keiko-upper right hand corner of the page.
http://dailynews.yahoo.co.jp/fc/sports/sumo/  "

Barbara