[sumo][Spoiler]Gagamaru

Scott M. Kahn smk1 at columbia.edu
Sun Jan 31 11:36:49 EST 2010

Daughter of Sukubidubidu was kind of hoping he would wait awhile so he
could be available for her...

I think Gaga will probably wind up around the J4 level based on prior
promotions from J13 with a 12-3 record.  With a little more banzuke
luck he might have had an outside chance, but Kasugao will probably
get the final promotion.  If Bushuyama and Shotenro both fall to
Juryo, Masatsukasa or Wakakoyu might get the nod over Gaga for the
bump up.

Sukubidubidu