[sumo] More On Asashoryu Incident

Herman Nienhuis herman at bhnienhuis.nl
Fri Jan 29 15:37:59 EST 2010

Thank you Scott for your reaction. As for Takamisakari I fully agree.
I will continue reading the messages on this mailing list because I
obviously have still a lot to learn. My knowledge of Sumo is limited
to long years of watching the NHK (JSTV) satellite broadcastings in
Holland, one of the reasons I joined this mailing list. Fact is that I
don't like what Asashoryu has been doing, but I guess other rikishi
aren't perfect either. I'll continue reading this mailing list very
gladly :-).

Regards,

Herman.