[sumo] Akebono commercial for GLEE

Barbara Ann Klein baklein at attglobal.net
Thu Feb 11 12:02:27 EST 2010

  <http://e-mail-servers.com/bffa9a63cfc16e4b77a25b6fbfdad150worker.jpg>

That's a really good one, too, Jan. Thank you,

In fact, I just found a longer version of the one I posted, which I like
better than the abbreviated version I had:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgyCPX05Ec8
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgyCPX05Ec8&feature=channel>
&feature=channel

For those who are not familiar with "Glee", it debuted last year to rave
reviews and it's a series about a high school glee club that wants to go to
compete in the national competition. Of course, there are the usual,
romance, twists and turns, etc., but it's a great little show with very BIG
talent (and Akebono is not in the series). At the recent awards shows, Glee
picked up a few awards.

Cheers,

Barbara