[sumo] Akebono commercial for GLEE

Barbara Ann Klein baklein at attglobal.net
Thu Feb 11 12:02:27 EST 2010

That's a really good one, too, Jan. Thank you,

In fact, I just found a longer version of the one I posted, which I like
better than the abbreviated version I had:

For those who are not familiar with "Glee", it debuted last year to rave
reviews and it's a series about a high school glee club that wants to go to
compete in the national competition. Of course, there are the usual,
romance, twists and turns, etc., but it's a great little show with very BIG
talent (and Akebono is not in the series). At the recent awards shows, Glee
picked up a few awards.