[sumo] Roids about (was: RE: [sumo) a dark story in sumo)

Kuramarujo klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sun Feb 7 17:35:23 EST 2010

On Sun, 2010-02-07 at 17:27 -0500, Jeanne Hedge wrote:

> The MLB players taking steroids, before they were specifically banned
> by MLB, were not cheating either (because steroids were not a banned
> substance at that time).

	Sometimes it makes me wonder what MLB would look like if the Babe or
Lou or even that Cobb took 'roids back in the day.  I think the home run
record would be a Ruthian number like 234 or something.

	But that's just idol speculation.

K-jo will return after this station break

--
Joe "Kuramarujo" Klemmer
Sakura Ichimon