[sumo] [spoiler] A dark day for sumo

Meikes meikes at attglobal.net
Fri Feb 5 08:04:41 EST 2010

  <http://e-mail-servers.com/2ef4b084d24e66dfc2f860cfb40bd358worker.jpg>

-----Original Message-----
From: sumo-bounces at webtrek.com [mailto:sumo-bounces at webtrek.com] On Behalf
Of Jezz
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 12:42 AM
To: Sumo Mailing List
Subject: Re: [sumo] [spoiler] A dark day for sumo

On 5 February 2010 13:25, Scott M. Kahn <smk1 at columbia.edu> wrote:
> So, why stop there with the convoluted story?  How about the guy with the
> broken nose being a Kyokai plant!
>
> I guess the purists absolve the Kyokai becasue, even though they made Asa
> walk the plank, they escaped having to push him off.
>
> I take it by the lack of response to Takanohana's many transgressions,
which
> I submit in their totality were far worse than Asa's, that he should also
be
> removed from the Kyokai?

Once more, I will pose the question, do you think that on *this*
occasion Asa did anything that might be at least 'tutted' at?  Or do
you think that he 'can do no wrong'?

Whilst we are at it, what are Takanohana's many transgressions?  That
you believe he took steroids?  No documented proof - and some people
have also claimed that Asa has also taken steroids in the past.  What
else do you have on him?

Jejima