[sumo] [spoiler] A dark day for sumo

Martina Lunau martina.lunau at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 5 02:52:21 EST 2010

Scott, your obsession to pick on Takanohana for using steroids really is
fatiguing. Whether he took steroids or not simply is not relevant in this
case - and I'm also waiting avidly for your examples of Takanohana's
outrageous behavior.
Asashoryu was a brillant rikishi, he could be nice and charming - he
actually was the time I met him - but he also could do wrong and he did in
many occasions.

Sorry, but if I break someone's nose I'll get be fired from my job
immediately and won't have a chance to go voluntarily.