[sumo] [spoiler] A dark day for sumo

Scott M. Kahn smk1 at columbia.edu
Fri Feb 5 01:34:35 EST 2010

If you reread my prior posts, I've answered your first question.

Now, to Takanohana, first, do you believe he took steroids?  Easy yes
or no question.  To me, its an obvious yes.  And you?  Asa's been drug
tested, and he still whipped the competition this past tournament.
Must be the purists who came up with that one.

Next, we can discuss match fixing.

Sukubidubidu