[sumo] More On Asashoryu Incident

JZ8D-SMMN at asahi-net.or.jp JZ8D-SMMN at asahi-net.or.jp
Tue Feb 2 01:42:12 EST 2010

The cypher said:
>How about because Mr. Kahn is provoking some activity in an otherwise
>languid mailing list?

No, what brought all the people back into play was the current fuss about Asashoryu.
I wish it weren't so, but that's the way people's minds work.

But at least Scott did help to bring out Lynn's incomparable insider report.

>Nobody puts Asashoryu in the corner

Unfortunately, somebody just did. And for this kind of behavior he has to be judged on exactly the same terms as anybody else.

Doreen, who came close to punching sombody on the train yesterday, even though completely sober.(They beat me to the last little bit of train door you could lean on)

Doreen Simmons
jz8d-smmn at asahi-net.or.jp