[sumo] OT- Pakistan Cricket betting scandal

Scott M. Kahn smk1 at columbia.edu
Tue Aug 31 16:33:02 EDT 2010

New York is very hot and humid these days, enough to confuse us all.

Thank you for your Tokyo wishes, Jude.  I am certain that the
installation of closed circuit cameras last tournament were a test,
solely in preparation for blocking my own visit to the Kokugikan this
tournament.  I wonder if the digitally challenged will be stationed a
block away, out of camera surveillance, with my picture in hand as a
final favor to the Kyokai.  I will have to rely on Daughter of
Sukubidubidu and Wife of Sukubidubidu to detract them with their
cuteness and charm...  If I do manage to gain entry, please
investigate if any rikishi from Takanohana beya just happens to fall
and injure my knees...

I was thinking of bringing in a yobidashi uniform, sponsoring and
marching a SML kensho banner around the dohyo at the beginning of
Gaga's match.

Sukubidubidu

Quoting jdouglas at nyc.rr.com: