[sumo] Gagamaru on Day 15

Scott M. Kahn smk1 at columbia.edu
Sun Nov 29 03:51:17 EST 2009

Daughter of Sukubidubidu is sound asleep, but she will be overjoyed in
the morning to hear that her favorite rikishi will be promoted.  Gaga
showed great fighting spirit to earn his kachikoshi.  Should he
contine upwards and hone his skills, I look forward to a future match
with Tochinoshin.

Sukubidubidu
--
Scott M. Kahn, Ph.D.