[sumo] 2010 Calendar

grtdane grtdane at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:23:02 EST 2009

Hi John,
I would like 3 calendars if I can get them.
How do you want payment??
Thanks
Patt
Let a man decide upon his favorite animal
and make a study of it.
Let him learn to understand its sounds and motions.
The animals want to communicate with man.
But Wakan-Tanka does not intend that they should do so directly
Man must do the greater part in securing understanding
-Brave Buffalo, Standing Rock Reservation