[sumo] Bad -Mercury Turning retrograde -

Doreen Simmons jz8d-smmn at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Jan 25 08:32:28 EST 2009

Hi Jude,

Don't think that nearness is necessarily an advantage. :-}  I had to
miss the whole of the last day to be at a rather urgent and awfully
long Richard III rehearsal in Yokohama; insisted on leaving at six, but
not knowing there were two train lines from the nearest station  went
many miles in the wrong direction before realising my mistake; to
shorten the story I got to the Dewanoumi party 20 minutes after it
finished (just in time to pay my subscription to my old friend Dekiyama
oyakata who, with his family, was still there sorting out the final
details -- but all the left-over food and drink had already been
cleared away).

Doreen about to defrost an Ozzie beef pie and watch the video, with
what passes in Tokyo for a gourmet side; Brussels sprouts. I'm sure
Shoryu won  but don't yet know how.

On 2009/01/25, at 16:49, <jdouglas at nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> NHK is black, no sound on both of my TV;s.  These kinds of unpleasant
> things have happned before on Senshuraku  I called Japan TV, got a
> voice I was convinced she was live, but it was all her modulation on
> her voice recording.   I WANt tO SEE THE BOUTS _WAA WAA,'
>
> I am no searching for the kyokai teeny screen to watch on my computer.
>  You know, There at the tai chi ai and a quick spin and next someone
> is accepting kensho.  I have to wait for the announcement of the
> winner because they are teenie weenie rikishi.  But my favorites I can
> tell even if they are in their mawashi bending over to to pick up a
> yen on the dohyo.  Face not necceessary.  Shape, body habitus and the
> occasional birthmark helps.
>
> I'm going to reboot the DVR and see if it helps.  I'll probably miss
> Doreen, too.  Men all week.', although there was some recognition of
> Iwakiamas new baby girl.
>
> I'll end with Gambatte,for he whose name may not be spoken,
>
> Dammit - it;s that pesky retrograde Mercury again. It always messes
> with communication.

Doreen Simmons
  jz8d-smmn at asahi-net.or.jp