[sumo] Re: confirm cc758dab18b8f50ec84c73c0924d4e36b49f8074

kamots41 at bellsouth.net kamots41 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 19 16:31:12 EST 2009

 I found my enable mail selection switched to unable.  This is the second time in two bashos and I assure you that I didn't do it.   Thanks for your vigilance.  Karl  Please keep me on list.  I am putting a copy to sumo list to see if it shows up.  Thanks again
  -------------- Original message from sumo-request at webtrek.com: --------------