[sumo]Shikona/Wajima?

Doreen Simmons jz8d-smmn at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Jan 17 05:18:40 EST 2009

I recall one joke doing the rounds when both men were in their prime;
Wajima and Takanohana are stallions in a field; Takanohana says to
Wajima, "There's some good-looking fillies over there -- what do you
say we chase 'em down?" and the Wajima horse, sure of his charm,
replies lazily, "No, let's just walk 'em down."

FWIW,

Doreen

On 2009/01/17, at 13:11, Chisaiyama wrote:

> =>There's got to be more, though, judging by today's
> =>posts  I knew from reports at the time that he was a first
> class playboy in his younger pre-Yokozuna days and it
> doesn't surprise me, especially in a dual-standard
> society such as Japan that it would continue even after
> marriage.

Doreen Simmons
  jz8d-smmn at asahi-net.or.jp