[sumo] 2. RE: Tokyo Sumo in May (Jeffrey Anderson)

Viki Paulson vikichan at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 19 05:49:49 EDT 2009

Sorry for a bit late reply. I don't even think I've ever replied to the list before. I just noticed the post that Pearl has only smoking rooms.
This is not true as I often stay at the Pearl in Ryogoku & other places and always get a non smoking room. I've got one booked a weekend during May as well.
If anyone has any trouble with the booking please ask me, I'm a member so I log on easily & make online reservations at a discount as well!

Good Luck!
Viki

Message: 2