[sumo] What's Next?

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sun Apr 5 22:57:17 EDT 2009

Doreen Simmons wrote:

> Thanks to everybody for this interesting burst of Q&A -- I'm debating
> whether to steal it all for my overdue column -- just got back from the
> tech rehearsal for Richard III which doesn't leave me a lot of time and
> energy for sumo. (No, just kidding on the 'steal' part'!)

	FWLIW, you can steal anything of mine except my identity.  Mostly
because it probably would be a major step down the social and
evolutionary ladder.  Plus you'd go from being an employed and honored
person to a broken down, homeless cripple with more debt than income.

K-jo the whiner

--
My UnKnown Blog - http://x-nc.blogspot.com
A combination of insight and inanity for your reading pleasure