[sumo] [OT] Fantasy Baseball league forming - Interested? Send me a Reply

Kaiopectate! <tm> cfinberg862 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 15:17:55 EDT 2009

I have established a small and friendly fantasy baseball league, which will
commence tomorrow morning.If you are interested in joining, please shoot me
a Reply, and I'll send you the invite/password.

The draft is currently scheduled for 10:30 a.m. eastern time.  But, entrants
can set up their draft in advance, or can let Yahoo Fantasy conduct your
draft automatically (and you can change your team members afterwards).
 Further, EVERY team will make the playoffs at the end of the season!

If you're interested, please send me a Reply!

- Chuck Finberg