[sumo] How to bring sumo back to European TVs? ctd

Manekineko Hikari manekineko at mailshack.com
Mon Oct 27 08:00:13 EDT 2008

I finally looked up possible contacts for Eurosport and NHK (I think
there's no point in writing to the Kyokai, if nothing else, they are too
busy with court cases). Alas, I didn't find much.

[b]Eurosport[/b]
http://www.eurosport.com/
Pick your nation, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Remarks
and Suggestions. For UK/International Eurosport, you get this:
http://help.yahoo.com/l/uk/yahoo/sport/feedback.html?from_url=
Notice that this is Yahoo!Sports feedback page, so YahooID is required.
This, of course, sucks. Most other language pages are also
Yahoo-Eurosport combo... Sigh. Does anyone know some simpler way of
contacting Eurosport?

[b]NHK[/b]
http://www.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/
(This is what you get when you click ENGLISH link on the main NHK page:
http://www.nhk.or.jp/)
Only link I found is Contact Us, which leads you to another form:
https://www.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/english/contact/index.html
Yes, this NHK World feedback form... Again, if someone has a better way
to contact NHK, please let us know!

	Jelena "Manekineko" Macan