FW: [Bulk] Re: [sumo] Kotooshu Accused

Harold Shaver hal6671 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 6 17:24:40 EDT 2008

=>Suddenly smoking a little weed isn't looking like such a big deal.
=>
=>Every last man and woman in the Kyokai must be a complete idiot to have
=>brought this on themselves and sumo.  Check that - not idiots, just
=>completely out of touch with reality and the world around them.
=>
=>
[Chisaiyama says:] Ain't it the truth but even when all is said and done who
would have thought that the Shukan Gendai would have been so wily as to
recruit the disgraced Russian.  Oh yeah, 860 million yen vs maybe 10 or 20
mill for Wakanoho plus collect damages from the Kyokai if they win with this
bit of obviousity, yeah I guess just about everybody should have expected
it.  Actually my respect for Roho & Hakurozan has risent in that they
haven't (to my knowledge at least) jumped on this particular bandwagon.

Hal "Chisaiyama" Shaver