[sumo] Kokugikan tickets

sumorina at mac.com sumorina at mac.com
Wed Oct 1 16:38:38 EDT 2008

I remember they sold standing tickets at one time in Osaka and maybe
Nagoya, for the section at the top of the stadium behind the last row
of seats, but to the best of my knowledge they don't sell standing
tickets for the Kokugikan because the seats go all the way to the back
wall and I don't think they would want to encourage people to stand in
the aisles.

Katrina