AW: [sumo] LA & Hawaii Sumo Promoter Commits Suicide [Scanned]
cfinberg862 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 17:20:53 EDT 2008
No need for further speculation. I am pretty, pretty sure that it was
Konishiki who did it.
Why, do you ask? Because:
1. There are no signs that he was there, so you have the element of
2 (a). The weapon was a knife, which you would never expect from Konishiki
(have you EVER seen him with a knife?), so you have the element of
2 (b). The knife was either in the left side of the neck or the right side,
and Konishiki is either left handed or right handed, so you have the element
of modus operandi.
3. Konishiki didn't win the tournament and didn't even compete, so you have
the element of motive.
4. This took place in Hawaii, where Konishiki would know his way around, so
you have the element of opportunity.
5. Konishiki has been the spokesperson for Suntory Whiskey, so you have the
elements of motive AND self-induced bad mental state.
6. Konishiki's real name is "Salivaa Atanisoe," or something like that,
which, in Latvian, means "I will kill the pen-mongering weasel!"
7. He is strong enough, despite what you see in this photo:
But, this whole line of speculation won't lead anywhere, until scientists
actually analyze Konishiki's brain, which would require a court order, which
the Hawaiian prosecutor would never seek against Konishiki, so I'm just
going to stop there and say no more, except that the whole thing is
obviously very, very suspicious to me.
On 6/25/08, Klinger, David <dklinger at nycs.k12.wa.us> wrote:
> Thank You Lynn for pointing out that there is possibility more to this than
> meets the public eye. I did not find this a "tease", I find it
> FYE, good line.
> Keep up the good work!
> "If the world was still flat, I would be able to fold a map and travel"
> Sumo mailing list
> Sumo at webtrek.com
More information about the Sumo