[sumo] GHMEMGWGWA Contest

Colleen Hunter marushiki2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 26 05:32:40 EDT 2008

Marushiki would like to guess.

1875Colleen (AKA Marushiki)

----- Original Message ----
From: Jeffrey Anderson <jeffand at regent.edu>
Sent: Friday, 25 July, 2008 11:53:55 PM
Subject: [sumo] GHMEMGWGWA Contest

Hi Everyone!

It just occurred to me that here I am, leaving for Asia on Sunday, and I haven't announced the Guess How Many E-Mails Gaijingai Will Get While Away Contest!

Here's the scoop. Gaijingal and I are leaving July 27 for Tokyo, Hong Kong, and China. We will be back August 19, a total of 24 days away. Simply guess how many e-mails I will get while away and the closest guess will win the guesser a babe (or stud muffin) magnet Virginia Beach T-shirt! In case of a tie...and amazingly there has been one before...earliest entry gets the win.

Hint: During a basho I get at least 100 e-mails per day. The rest of the time I get about 60-80 per day.

Send your best guess to jeffand at regent.edu<mailto:jeffand at regent.edu> before  leave Sunday AM.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Anderson
Gaijingai - A gaijin who's a guy

For of all sad words of tongue or pen,
The saddest are these:
It might have been. - John Greenleaf Whittier