[sumo] SekiToto log in problem

troeti troeti at gmx.at
Wed Jul 23 14:02:50 EDT 2008

Hallo!

> In summary, you email your daily pick to  sekitoto (at) gmx (dot) net
> (make the appropriate changes in that address).  Put your shikona and the
> day in the subject line.  The Juryo and Makuuchi schedules for the day can
> be found any number of places. I like the NSK's English-language site for
> this: http://sumo.goo.ne.jp/eng/index.html

That doesnt work too. My wife (troetibono) sent the picks to sekitoto (at)
gmx (dot) net
 - but they were not accepted and she got a loss. Sekitori-Toto was once one
of my favorite games, but now i am considering to retire because of the
various outages. (I am trying about 20 times a day to log in ...)

Dimitri