[Bulk] Re: [sumo] SekiToto log in problem

Ben Howell bahowell at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 22 00:42:58 EDT 2008

Hi Hal,
This afternoon, no problems whatsoever. Yesterday, I kept getting the APPs error message, but a friend managed to get in and submit my picks for me. I've never noticed any time sensitivity, and until fairly recently (the last two or three basho, as I recall), I had few problems with S-T. All is relative, of course, I have a dial-up connection, I'm a Vista victim, and I am in the middle of nowhere, meaning the Pacific Ocean. Hopefully, things will go as smoothly the rest of the way as they did today. Thanks for your input, and good luck with the game.
Ben