[sumo] SekiToto log in problem

Bob Reimer kofuji at sumogames.com
Mon Jul 21 20:12:27 EDT 2008

I'm not quite sure why you would find those times work better ... there
isn't anything I can think of going on with the server that should cause
that.  The server is in Oregon.  I'm also at a bit of a loss on why ISP has
been misbehaving since the rebuild since I'm not getting any problems
showing up in the event log.  It's about the simplest game on the server.

I've extended the session time out to 60 minutes.  If a session times out,
most browsers should allow you to go back twice to get to the one you've
been working on and resubmit it after logging back in.  Jeanne is correct
... in ST if you save, it submits your picks without generating a
confirmation.

I'm having better luck than I expected with internet and remote server
access this trip than I expected so I was able to restart IIS after it was
messed up the other day.  I am debating putting in an automated restart of
IIS as that seems to resolve most issues with the server.

Warm regards,
Kofuji