[sumo] SekiToto log in problem

Jeanne Hedge jhedge at rcn.com
Mon Jul 21 13:40:54 EDT 2008

"Harold E. Shaver" <hal6671 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>Ben,
>
>My experience with the sumogames.com server in general and the
>Sekitori-Toto in particular is that the time of day strongly
>influences your ability to access the entry & results pages.
>
>I live in California in the +8 time zone.  I find that the
>best time to access Sekitori-Toto & Internet Sumo Pool is either
>around 6-8 am (1400-1600 GMT) or mid-afternoon around 2-4 PM
>(2200-2400 GMT).

I have noticed this as well, here in the US Eastern Time Zone. I couldn't get in at all this morning. But about 1pm I got right in for SekiToto (ISP, OTOH, is throwing up those ASP error messages again...)

>Also I sometimes have a problem, especially if I take too long to
>make my picks, that when I click submit it will pop up the login
>screen instead of confirming the picks.  I have found that if I
>click save my picks instead of submit it will usually save them
>to the system and return you to the top of the screen then when
>you scroll down and press submit you get the confirmation screen.

Also, when you click SAVE you're actually submitting picks. You just don't get a confirmation email for it.

Jeanne