[Bulk] Re: [sumo] SekiToto log in problem

Harold E. Shaver hal6671 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 21 11:15:32 EDT 2008

Ben,

My experience with the sumogames.com server in general and the
Sekitori-Toto in particular is that the time of day strongly
influences your ability to access the entry & results pages.

I live in California in the +8 time zone.  I find that the
best time to access Sekitori-Toto & Internet Sumo Pool is either
around 6-8 am (1400-1600 GMT) or mid-afternoon around 2-4 PM
(2200-2400 GMT).

Also I sometimes have a problem, especially if I take too long to
make my picks, that when I click submit it will pop up the login
screen instead of confirming the picks.  I have found that if I
click save my picks instead of submit it will usually save them
to the system and return you to the top of the screen then when
you scroll down and press submit you get the confirmation screen.

Hope this helps,

Hal "Chisaiyama" Shaver
極小山