[sumo] SekiToto log in problem

Jeanne Hedge jhedge at rcn.com
Sun Jul 20 15:25:01 EDT 2008

At 12:50 AM 7/20/08, you wrote:
 >Hi Colleen,
 >
 >I'm not having any success, either. I can get to the home page (for
 >Sekitori-Toto), but can't get past it to check results or do my entry,
 >so I guess I'm kyujo for Day 8...
 >
 >Ben (AKA Benihaha)

For future reference (which comes into play at least once every
basho, it seems) -

The homepage for SekiToto is apparently not on the sumogames server,
because you can usually get to it when sumogames is down.  There's
info about how and where to email your daily picks on that page.

In summary, you email your daily pick to  sekitoto (at) gmx (dot) net
(make the appropriate changes in that address).  Put your shikona and
the day in the subject line.  The Juryo and Makuuchi schedules for
the day can be found any number of places. I like the NSK's
English-language site for this: http://sumo.goo.ne.jp/eng/index.html

Regards,
Jeanne Hedge